Fixed Rate Bonds
- Offer a fixed rate of interest for the term of the account
- Cannot be added to or withdrawn from until maturity
- Have a minimum balance £1,000, maximum £1,000,000
- Can be opened as a joint account
- Also, have the option of monthly interest, paid into an account of your choice
Reinvesting your Britannia Fixed Rate Bond?
We’ll send you a maturity pack ahead of your maturity date which details the re-investment rates available to you. To take advantage of these you must let us know of your intention to re-invest prior to maturity. If we increase rates between receiving your intention to re-invest and your maturity date, we’ll automatically give you the higher rate.
If you're within 1 month after your maturity date then these rates are available to you. If you’ve gone beyond this time, the Fixed Rate Bonds above are available to you.
*For an explanation of terms such as AER, Gross and Net, please see our.
Britannia, The Co-operative Bank and smile are trading names of The Co-operative Bank plc, which is a member of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).