Welcome to Britannia's press office.
These pages have all the information you'd expect to find, like press releases, business facts and items relating to financial issues.
If you're a journalist looking for the latest news or a press release you may have missed, look no further. It's all here; access to all the news articles we've published during the last 12 months right at your fingertips.
- June 2013 - Interview with Euan Sutherland
- June 2013 - Frequently asked question for customers about the capital plan
- June 2013 - Outcome of review of The Co-operative Bank's capital position
- May 2013 - The Co-operative Banking Group Statement on Moody’s Downgrade
- May 2013 - Barry Tootell leaves The Co-operative Banking Group
- 24 April 2013 - The Co-operative Group Announcement re: Lloyds Bank Branch Assets
- 19 March 2013 - Royal London announces signing of agreements with The Co-operative Banking Group - read more on The Co-operative Bank website
- 19 July 2012 - The Co-operative Group and Lloyds Banking Group agree non-binding heads of terms for the acquisition of the Verde business. Find out more
- 27 June 2012 - Statement re: Lloyds Banking Group branch assets
- 15 June 2012 - Child Trust Fund Announcement - We're no longer accepting applications for the Child Trust Fund. If you already have a Child Trust Fund with us and you have any queries or would like more information, please call us on 0845 121 7909 or visit us in branch. Further details are also available on the gov.uk website.
- 29 March 2012 - Financial results for 2011
- Be card smart online - Keep safe when paying with your card online. Find out more.
Our press releases section is for journalists requiring more information about Britannia's products and services.
Press releases are intended for the sole use of journalists and media professionals. They are not intended for use by customers or members of the general public.